Tuesday, December 4, 2007

baby bird.

It's like feeding a baby bird. Zeb has taken up an extreme aversion to baby food. He abhors it. He must take after his father because he will eat absolutely anything as long as the texture is to his liking. He has been eating what we eat for dinner, just a little more mushed. I have tried to puree his foods in the magic bullet but he really won't take it due to the consistency. He won't eat his rice cereal either. I have resorted to chewing up my food and spitting it back out for him to eat. Like I said, just like a baby and mama bird. He likes his food to be in small little pieces. What a particular little rugrat. And he loves to puff up his cheeks when he eats! Here he is devouring a mixture of carrots, zucchini, squash, and tomatoes.
The camera flash always picks up the reds in his hair! I don't think that it will appear that red in person when you all see it :)

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Van was the same way! I did find one thing he would eat - the Gerber Meat Stix. They come in turkey, chicken and other meats and look like little franks. I would peel the skin off and cut them into little slices and they were just mushy enough for him to pick up and eat himself.

Steve and Hailey said...

I love this bottom picture. It's totally the baby squirrel face.

Julie Sacks said...

I thought the same thing about the red hair. When I looked on your blog I thought, holy cow that kid has red hair, but when I saw him on Sunday it was defiantly toned down. Either way, he is a total cutie! BTW, Cohen has started on the cereal and loves it, it's so fun to feed them huh?!

taylor and laney said...

he looks really concerned in that first picture, what did you do to him?

Michelle said...

He is such a doll. I love that highchair! Very cute. At least he likes veggies ... sounds like a good lil' eater to me!

M- your favorite said...

What a good eater. Hey at least he is eating! No matter how he is feed. What a cutie!

Larry and Cindy said...

I too think Zeb's video is soooooo cute. I love to hear laughter and babies and children have the best laughter there is!!! So sorry I have not been too good at posting, we have been on the dead run!!! I did a post tonight and there is more to come from The happiest place on earth, hopefully before we leave for Utah tomorrow to get Xander blessed and Rusty ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood. Rusty will be 12 tomorrow so you can all wish him Happy Birthday if you want. His email is Rusty @Lofthouse. us Hugs & Kisses to everyone!!! Hey Kent are you still cutting on that dead guy?? Does is stink? Love Ya Auntie Cindy