Thursday, December 13, 2007

less than a week and you'll see the cutest baby EVER!



I just thought I'd post some pictures to get you all excited for us coming on TUESDAY(although really it will probably be Wednesday if our flight is delayed even a little)!!!! and since I know you are all really just excited to see the rugrat, they are all of him.

Don't lie, we know you are mostly anticipating the arrival of Z! Kent and I have decided that this is going to be to our benefit. We can just leave him with all of you and finally have some time to ourselves! we have quite the list of "things to do in Utah" for when we come home :)

really, this little Zeb is irresistible.

11 comments:

Jill Lau said...

I love love love Zeb's smile!! I am so excited to go home too. 5 more days! Aren't you so excited to have your husband back too. I hope all the guys do well tomorrow!

taylor and laney said...

Does your child own a shirt? I have noticed that the past few weeks most of what we have seen are pictures of the lit'l'un without a shirt. I think I know what he needs for Christmas.
--Taylor

Kent and Leisy said...

taylor-
he has no clothes. they are all too small so we let him run around the house in his diaper.

M- your favorite said...

You are right IRRESISTIBLE!! I want him-only if he's good. NO I'll take him anytime! If I am not working! But I for sure will take him off your hand for a few hours! :) can't wait! OOH- thoes brown eye's are to die for!

taylor and laney said...

is his mouth always open?

Kent and Leisy said...

he has the open mouth smile...so yes, it is always open because he is always smiling.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

We are way excited for you guys to come out! I bet Zeb is going to look huge!

Michelle said...

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!!!!!!! Can't wait!

The Jackson Family said...

I can't believe how much he looks like both of you combined! He is more than welcome to hang out with Ethan anytime.

Steve and Hailey said...

Did you know that Jack and I put your blog on and listen to your Celine Diva music over and over while dancing of course. Hey I can't wait to see you! I don't know if you could pick up grocery bags for us, but I would pay you back! I think I would need 4 (how many do you have?). Totally not a problem if you're too busy. See you soon!

Pat and Brent said...

OK! I get that job - just bring him right over!