Saturday, December 8, 2007

hidden tree


Yesterday's tree was possibly my favorite thus far. Christmas Crunch and Mickey's Christmas Carol! Zeb also enjoyed them. Nothing better than Christmas Crunch to remind you of the holidays. Plus I love "the Christmas Carol" with Scrooge McDuck as Ebeneezer and Mickey as Bob Crachett. I do think tonight's hidden tree will be the very best of all! it's a great big secret so I can't post about it yet! I think that Kent already has it all figured out though.

7 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Zeby Zeb-what a CUTIE! That cereal looks yummy--Your tree idea sounds like a lot of fun!

Kari Ann said...

I am so impressed with this idea of the Christmas tree countdown. I love stuff like this. I think once you have a kid it is inevitable to become one of those cheesy moms/wives. I am right there with you and I think I have come to terms with it.

dockters said...

Leisy, you are so dang creative!! FUN!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmmm ... Christmas Crunch. I had forgotten about that. Course - my kids go through cereal so fast. Maybe I'll just get them each their own box. Yeah. That'll work.

I can't wait to here about tonight's big secret hidden tree! Exciting!

We saw Laney today at the BYU Museum (our 8th day of December adventure). She's such a sweet heart. Krystal keeps telling everyone that she got to see Leisy today. Bless her heart. :)

Zeb is as cute as ever!

Erin said...

I have never had Christmas Crunch. But I look forward now to going to the store to find some!

tiffany said...

to fun where did you grt mickys christmas carol? i love that movie

Breanne said...

I am glad that I'm not the only one that blogged Christmas Crunch!! LOL