Monday, December 17, 2007

real food, real boy

Z is completely finished with any form of baby food/cereal and has graduated to real people food. His very favorite is Pizza. He loves every bit of it! the tomatoes, the cheese, the sauce, the bread, ALL of it. He also loves cheerios, corn chex, and drinking from a cup. He has grown up so much in the past six weeks.

Today we went to a doctor's appointment and the doctor said he's perfect :) and quite lively.
He's almost 18 pounds and is 26.5 inches! he's so close to crawling. I think that it will happen in Utah over the break.
He had to get six vaccines today as well. Five shots and the oral of the rotavirus. He did so amazingly well. He did scream, but he stopped as soon as I picked him up! Then he gave the nurse a big smile goodbye and promptly fell asleep.
Here's a shot of how Zeb spent his day when we were snowed in! I nearly went stir crazy, but I think Zeb enjoyed his time immensely.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a good baby. He's so very cute.

Why the oral rotavirus? My kids have never received that orally ... I don't think. Interesting.

That lady bug toy is so fun! You always seem to find cool stuff.

Just 1 more day! Sure love ya!

buhlersdayoff said...

How cute! What a good boy! B hates going to the doctor and cries the whole time until they give her the shots and then she stops crying?! I know...weird! You would think that it would be the other way around.

brittani c. said...

Have a safe trip, you guys. Maybe we'll see you around in Lehi. I can't believe Zeb is almost crawling. How did that happen?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the shots, that is never any fun for mom. I still get teary eyed when I have to hold my kids down. Have a great Christmas break!

Pam and Rand said...

I'm really looking forward to the Taylor Christmas Party cause you guys will be there. It will be great to see you! Zeb is so cute - what a fun baby!

Kari Ann said...

How old is he now? He is so cute! Be grateful that he eats good. Bode stopped eating good as soon as he started eating baby food, people food, whatever. It's like he decided to go on strike and stay on strike...

Pat and Brent said...

Zeb is so cute! His pictures are adorable but he's even better in person! We're so glad you're home for the holidays.

Rachael said...

Hurray for real people food! I love that. What a darling little guy you have! I bet your trip in Utah will be so much fun. Wish we were there to see you, too!

That rotavirus vaccine always makes me feel like an experiment. Do you think it's because they haven't figured out the shot version yet?