Saturday, January 5, 2008

home at last! and many many apologies for my disappearance for so many days :)

After a long day of traveling we finally made it home :) and I am back to the blogging world! I didn't look at the blog even ONCE while I was in Utah for the holidays. Maybe I'm not as obsessed as I thought! Really it's because I had no free time on my hands and I was with lots of the people that I am usually blogging for.

I really didn't take that many pictures while we were home for the Holidays! I hope that lots of other people did and will post them. The flight home was MUCH better then the flight to Utah. I thought flying during Zeb's sleeptime would be nicer, but I was very wrong. He did much better on the morning/daytime flights. Not to mention he didn't have a fever, all of those dang teeth came in while we were in Utah or on the plane to Utah (he got THREE new teeth!), and there was an extra seat so they let us bring his carseat on board! If we were rich, that would be an indulgence. I would have bought the rugrat his own seat on all of the flights! It was so much easier!
The holidays were absolutely WONDERFUL, but I can't tell you how great it is to be home. I think that Zeb was more excited than both Kent and me! You should have seen his face when we walked in the door! He giggled with joy when we put him in his crib. He is a boy of routine and he is so happy to be back on his.

7 comments:

Linz said...

yep - daytime flights always work better for us too! And having an extra seat is GREAT (but too expensive!) I;m glad his teeth are doing well! He is TOO cute!

tiffany said...

he is to cute i keep begging lindsay to give me her kids thats not working so well for me so can i have zeb? please?

Unknown said...

You better be sorry. What about those of us that weren't so busy and still checked your blog only to discover that you had abandoned it for the likes of family???

dockters said...

Wow, back in T-town! We're excited to be back too. And it looks like you cut your hair!!! I'll be excited to see it...it looks great from your picture. And I can't believe Zeb has 3 new teeth! Holy cow...

We (hopefully) get back to Detroit tomorrow earlier than I thought...around 3:30 pm. I'll let you know! Thanks for being willing to help! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Julie Sacks said...

I am with you! I am so happy to finally be home again! It sure was fun, but I missed my bed!

Pat and Brent said...

What a good little traveler. I'm so glad you lucked out that way. WE miss you guys all ready. it was great to have you home for a while.