Tuesday, January 8, 2008

no bacteria.

Here is Zeb's favorite spot in the house! Yesterday he ate an entire piece of pizza (minus most of the cheese). It may sound weird but I love watching him eat! As soon as he sees food, he'll open his mouth! Then he'll pick up food with his thumb and little fore finger and stare at it, switch it from hand to hand, and then finally drop it into his mouth (the whole process being done with an open mouth). It totally amuses me. It is so nice that he can just eat what we eat now.
About my illness, the doctor said it sounded and looked like strep but then the test came back negative. grrrrrrrr. No medicine for me. I just have to wait it out with lots of liquids. Last night I dreamt all about going to the dentist and how he was hurting my throat so bad. Finally this morning at five I woke up in terrible pain. I need to just set my alarm to 3 or 4 so that I wake up and take more advil before the pain gets that bad. My fever and body aches are gone, now it's just a terrible wretched awful sore throat and headache. The ibuprofen helps tremendously. Plus, this morning I went to walking group and it was nice to get out since I was indoors all day yesterday! Staying all cooped up tends to make my little viruses stick around longer and and just vacation in me. go away evil viruses. go away.
Oh, and about the music we've been putting on the blog, it's from "Enchanted" the semi-new Disney movie that we went and saw with my little sisters and cousins over the break. We all loved it and LOVED the music! It's super cheesy, but really funny.

6 comments:

brittani c. said...

Hey Zeb, keep eating your pizza, but the cheese is the best part.
Get feeling better, Leisy.

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey, I really like your family picture! It is so good of everyone! We went to Enchanted on Saturday and it was pretty fun. Sorry that you are sick. I'm glad that Zebby is being perfect. How did you get him to be like that?

tiffany said...

hope you get feeling better soon that is the funnest movie ever i love it im a suker for a good fairytale and enchanted is a great fairytale

boysmum2 said...

I loved the Happy Working Song from the other day, so much I had to google it to find out where it was from. Enchanted has just come out here at Christmas, so maybe when I have time to find a babysitter we might get to see it, although I won't hold my breath, have to wait till it comes out on dvd.
The joys of being a parent and no family close by!
Great to have you back, check out my blog I have a post especially on there for you guys.
Love Kathryn from NZ

Michelle said...

I MISS ZEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

will you email me the pics off your camera that have taylor or myself in them?


laney.hawes@byu.edu