Monday, January 7, 2008

he is such a dang good baby


My little rugrat has to be the best baby on earth! being home has made me realize just how happy and easy he is! I've come down with a wicked little bug and he is so good to just play with his toys and hang out! I think that it's strep and I hope he doesn't get it! I feel like I've been run over by a semi. My body aches, my head is spinning, my neck is tight, I have a raging fever, and my throat feels like it's been scraped by a cheese grater. blech. I really really really hope that Z doesn't pick up my disease. I'm trying to not kiss him or touch his binkies or bottles, but with Kent back in school it is nearly impossible. I have a Dr's appointment today at two so let's hope that it is bacterial and that I can get some antibiotics!!!

8 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH! How I miss that little man. Sorry your sick. I hope you get better fast! Love the new song, that's lot's of fun! Man he really is a GREAT baby! You guys are so lucky!! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again!

Amy and Craig said...

Poor leisy! I always get sick after traveling home to see my family. such a downer! What did the dr. say? If he prescribed warm weather than you'd better come down and stay with us! I can't believe it's nearly 70 today! I tried out my new sandals! I missed your blogs when you were home. It was kind of a lonely Christmas down here, but I got lots of painting done and replaced the rest of the light fixtures and got bids for new counter tops. Pretty exciting stuff, huh?

tiffany said...

sorry you are sick so not fun. he is so cute

Linz said...

I am so sorry that you are sick!!!! I hope you get better soon! Z is such a cute baby! I am glad he is so happy! I can totally understand that you can't keep from kissing him!

Deneal said...

Oh sounds terrible. Hope you are feeling better soon and it doesn't spread!

Pat and Brent said...

What a cutie pie! I love him so much. He is the best baby ever! I'm so sorry you're sick. Hope you get over it very soon. Take Care!!

Michelle said...

Hope you were able to get that antibiotic ... then you'll be feeling better. Life just goes as a mom, huh? Wish we were there to help. Zeb is the cutest EVER! Prayers headin' your way! :)

Emily Frame said...

that kid is a hootenanny.