Friday, January 11, 2008

He LOVES mac and cheese

He definitely has my tastes thus far! mac and cheese and pizza are his favorite foods. I remember Hailey saying that Jack loved mac and cheese so I thought it was a good next step. He is obsessed. He'll eat an entire pack of the single serving stuff!!! You can see his top little teeth in this picture as well. I'm pretty sure he's going to have a huge gap between them. His superior labial frenulum (that thin stringy thing that connects your lip to you gums/jaw) connects very low and may cause his teeth to gap. He may have to get it snipped!

If I'm not feeding him fast enough he'll do this little trick. He'll make little fists and then shake and tighten his entire body. It's very humorous. I was very pleased that he did it for the camera. He is quite the photogenic little creature. He must get that from his auntie Metta.

6 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I can't see the pictures, maybe it's just me. Cohen does the same thing if I am not shoveling fast enough. And I love the video clip on your blog, I come here just to listen to the song! I just need to talk Justin into wanting to see it!

tiffany said...

finally i can leave a comment i havent been able to i also cant see the pictures they sound really cute and fun glad you are feeling better i hope today is even better then yeasterday i hate being sick i get sick bad bad bad every year as well luckly i havent gotten sick this year and i hope i dont zeb is the cutesest ever

Unknown said...

I had to have that thingy snipped. So it's weird to get in an empty bathtub? I didn't even know that.

Anonymous said...

What child can resist a bowl of mac and cheese? Tyler had to have his snipped too (the one under his tongue) not much fun but they heal quickly. Zeb is too cute!

Danielle said...

Ha ha! Those pictures are adorable! Yes, its much easier to stay in a crazy place knowing that its temporary! You'll have to let us know if your sister is moving out here -we have lots of tips now. :)

Pat and Brent said...

Love the mini temper tantrum. Hopefully they won't get bigger as he gets older.