Friday, January 18, 2008

The Annual Medicine Ball

(Some of the pictures are stolen from other blogs. thank you picture takers!)(this picture is one I took of the two of us! sorry about the weird angle!) Tonight was the medicine ball! They have this big semi-formal dance for all of the med students and "dates"! There was a nice dinner and then a giant dance. It was so much fun!! My neighbor got a chi for Christmas and we learned on Youtube how to curl our hair with it so I did that for the big event! We had such a blast dancing! I was grateful that nobody was fabulous at dancing and many were drunk so Kent and I only looked like semi-idiots as we danced away! I know, this is quite the hot picture of the two of us dancing. I'm not sure why I'm even posting it. you all deserve a little giggle for the day.
This isn't my favorite picture (to the left) but it will have to do since it's the only one that I got! We were all together except for the girl on the very end with the tube dress on. I have no idea who she is. This will definitely be a tradition! It felt just like high school! we laughed so hard on the dance floor! we were all sweaty and nasty and there were some pretty funny dancers out there. We all bailed early to pick up our rugrats! Our neighbor Ellen was wonderful enough to watch Zeb for us! She lives here at Heather Hills so it was extremely convenient.

12 comments:

dockters said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and Kent dancing! I think we need to have it blown up big and have it framed! Classic!

That mystery girl is Steve Stanek's (a guy in Andrew and Eric's class) girlfriend.

I can't wait until the medicine ball next year!! Woohoooooooo!

Kent and Leisy said...

you are just lucky I didn't put up that really hot picture of you!!! we may have to blow that one up and have it framed.

tiffany said...

looks like fun

dockters said...

do it and die!!!

Pat and Brent said...

What a fun thing! Who said med school was only work. Glad to see you having some fun.

Michelle said...

:-D! Yep - I chuckled, all right. That picture is HOT!! You guys are so funny. Looks like a blast.

How's your rash? Did you ever figure out what it was?

Walnut said...

Dudes, I absolutely love that you guys enjoy life. I get it, Medicine ball.

Walnut said...

(Some of the pictures are stolen from other blogs. thank you picture takers!)

you said thank you picture takers but you are the one who took the pictures. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Im laughing to myself at 11:00pm and I can't even type.

Amy and Craig said...

Craig has this thing at GE that they refer to as the "GE Prom". I wonder if it'll be as fun as you had at the Med Ball!

Linz said...

Those are great pictures! I want to go dancing!

Julie Sacks said...

I only obtained some skills in cake decorating because I took a class on decorating cakes. So don't be too impressed. I would totally make it for book club. And my house is always open for book club! That way i am sure to be there!

Julie Sacks said...

PS I love your new hair cut, it looked very cute at church today!