Saturday, January 26, 2008

check out those rosy cheeks.

so, little z does SOOO much better at home with his breathing treatments! and I would like to thank baby einstein and laney and taylor for that! For Christmas they gave us the DVD player that allows us to watch baby Einstein! We would be in utter despair without that lovely gift right now. Not only does he allow us to stick the nebulizer in his face while being entertained, but he will sit still in his swing and can actually breathe because he is in an upright position for a period of time longer than two minutes!He is doing really well! I don't think that he would have even woken up last night if we hadn't made him get up every 3 hours for treatments! kent and I are POOPED! it's like having a newborn again (eww!!).

11 comments:

tiffany said...

thank heavns for baby einstiens!!!! he looks like he is feeling better

Lorflor said...

Hope he's doing well! And that you two can get some decent sleep! Best Wishes

Pat and Brent said...

He looks great. We're so glad he's doing better. You guys are awesome parents. He's so lucky to have you.

Michelle said...

Oh - I am SOOOO glad he is doing better. I could barely even handle the last post - those kinds of things just create too much anxiety in me ... so this post is much better! :) I love that lil' guy - he is such a sweetheart! Hope you guys can get some rest. You're in our prayers!

Linz said...

I'm so happy that he's feeling better! I am soooo sorry that you have to relive the newborn stage... I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Take care and know we'll be praying for you!

buhlersdayoff said...

Stink!! I am so glad that we didn't catch that within her first two years but I have heard that you can still catch it until you are 3. My sister's newborn got it when she was 2 wks old? SAD!! I am glad to hear that he is doing better. Yeah for dvds!! I admit they are definitely little life savers!!

Alicia said...

Leisy,

I'm glad your little guy is doing well. It has been forever since I have talked to you (I didn't know you even had a little guy). I happened upon your blog from other blogs. I live in Ann Arbor, MI, and we love going to the Toledo Zoo. If you and Kent would like, we'd love to get together with you guys. We live about 45 min from the Toledo Zoo.

Kent and Leisy said...

alicia...how can i get a hold of you!? what's your blog address?

Alicia said...

Leisy, I don't have a blog, but my email address is abeck23@gmail.com
-Alicia

Emilee said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. Yuck for hospital stays. Poor baby! And poor you!

The Corbetts said...

I'm glad zeb is getting better. It's not fun when their sick, Max got sick with the same thing a while back as well and we were sent home with a nebulizer to. Sorry but that is a good idea putting him in the swing with a movie.