Sunday, January 6, 2008

Family Pictures in Utah!

I just thought I'd post pictures we took over the break while we had all family members together. We are pretty lucky to have such great families. Little Zebby already misses all of the attention he was getting! I do however think that he was developmentally stunted while we were there! he didn't have to move by himself at all! I thought for sure that he would be crawling by now, but thanks to being constantly held he is still just pivoting and rolling! Thank you all
immensely for taking such good care of us while we were there!

6 comments:

taylor and laney said...

kent,
your brown shoes kind of stand out in the black and white themed picture.

Susanna said...

Great family photos! I especially love the one of just you three, so sweet. I can feel your happiness radiating from it. You guys are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

laney and/or taylor, can I sense a little bit of shoe envy? sorry you can't find any great shoes that fit taylor

Amy and Craig said...

I LOVE mett's hair!! Wish we coulda been there!

tiffany said...

great family pictures

Julie Sacks said...

That is the same place that we had our engagement pics! I love it there! Your family picture turned out so dang cute!