Saturday, January 12, 2008

300th POST!!!!!!!! all about our rugrat.

We have reached a blogging milestone with our 300th post! It is of course all about Zeb.
Here he is on his hands and knees just begging to move forward. We've already run into a few problems with a baby incompatible home. I'm afraid that the crawling is going wreak havoc upon our household. I can't believe he hasn't shocked himself by gnawing on our electrical cords or singed his flesh by pulling my straightener onto his face!!
but really, don't we have the cutest baby on this planet? Zeb has been the most ridiculously adorable baby this week while I've been ill! As I've gone through the past 299 posts I've realized (which we've really known all along) that this blog is just a way to shamelessly post his accomplishments and cute little photogenic face! Our original intent for this blog was to keep friends and family up to date on our little family while we are so far away in (holy) Toldeo! I think that you are mostly updated on Z! Kent and I haven't changed much in the last six months so I guess it works out. Let's hope we can all last another 300 posts!

10 comments:

M- your favorite said...

What can you say but CUTE!! You are right he is sooooo photogenic! He is to die for cute! I love it! I love the posts keep them coming!

dockters said...

I LOVE this last picture of Zeb! He has the cutest little cheeks!

It definitely does make life more difficult when babies start to crawl...but it is so fun to watch them get around and explore! Now is the time that he'll start getting bruises and scratches...just wait! :)

Rachael said...

what a gorgeous family picture on the side! is it in Utah? you all look great. Zeb is truly too cute for words!

Julie Sacks said...

I really think kids know when you are sick. I was sick in Tx and Cohen was a complete angel that day. Zeb is pretty dang cute esp with him up on his hands and knees! I don't look forward to that day with Cohen.

Pat and Brent said...

He is definately very photogenic! It helps to have to looks too. Look at that smart little guy! Love to see every new thing he does so keep the posts coming.

tiffany said...

he is a doll very very cute love him keep the pictures and posts coming i want to see more of you two as well as zeb

Kayla said...

Zeb is very cute! And it's so ok that your posts are all about him. I find myself doing the same thing. What parent doesn't want to show their kid off?

taylor and laney said...

I don't think that your hair straightener falling on him has anything to do with a flaw in the house. I think it is more a user error, as in not putting it away. Don't worry, your sister has the exact same problem. Sometimes I trip on it in the middle of the night. He's still cute though.

Amy and Craig said...

yeah, that kid is super cute. And I have to say we know cute! :> I love that pic of him looking up at you!He has your eyes and hair, doesn't he?

Emilee said...

He is darling--well worth blogging about! And congratulations on 300 posts!