Monday, December 10, 2007

one of the things that makes me happy!

Yet one more reason I love living in Toledo...
For some reason we get BRAVO on our TV. We have the basic channels and BRAVO. It's a little bit fuzzy, but definitely still viewable. I love it and I'm obsessed. I cannot tell you how much I look forward each week to the new episodes of Project Runway. Tim Gunn makes me laugh so hard and who doesn't love Heidi Klum? The contestants are some of the craziest people alive. The show is so addicting.
Bravo also shows "Top Chef". I have such a weakness for these ridiculous reality contest shows that have these crazy challenges each week. I love watching to see what the designers end up making or what the chefs end up creating. Plus, they rerun all of the episodes and old seasons of the shows regularly (which means I won't miss anything while we are in Utah for Christmas!!) and they have Law and Order: Criminal Intent marathons. Thank heavens we don't have cable. This channel is enough of a temptation for me! and how could I forget? the show that makes me the craziest... Real Housewives of Orange County. I cannot even begin to explain the insanity of this show.
BRAVO is my guilty pleasure. I get so excited to curl up in a blanket and make Kent watch the new episodes with me! I love BRAVO.

7 comments:

Emily Frame said...

i feel you on all of these shows. please tell me you agree that christian looks exactly like dave veit?

Kenna said...

I love Top Chef, too. I sat and watched one of those marathons for 4 or 5 hours at my parents one day. I watched Real Housewives one day too and just can't believe that is how people really live! So funny.

Kent and Leisy said...

I think about dave EVERYTIME I watch the show. It makes me miss him. have you seen him lately? he's got to have a blog!

Kent and Leisy said...

kenna... I'm embarassed to admit that I once watched one of the runway marathons for eight hours. I did make dinner and even went to the store during one of the episodes however.

Mia said...

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!! Bravo has been a guilty pleasure of mine for some time. I was so relieved when I moved here and found out it was included on my rent!! I even ditto that I have watched BRAVO all day long before! I get so hooked, even to the stupid Real HouseWives of Orange County...why is reality tv so darn addicting?? Wednesday is the greatest day ever and because of reruns, Bravo makes it so you don't need TiVo!

Michelle said...

Hmmmm ... what in the WORLD am I missing out on? Sounds fantastic! :)

Amie said...

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one addicted to Project Runway. I have watched from the first season and I think it is the best thing on TV EVER!! (I also force my husband into watching with me, I think he is okay with it because of Heidi)