Friday, December 7, 2007

drink drink drink

I guess it's pretty normal. I asked the neighbors if their rugrat drinks bath water and they said yes. Zeb LOVES warm sudsy water. weirdo. He is obsessed with sucking all of the water out of his little bear bath sponge. He will only sit up in the tub now so he leans completely forward and sucks all of the water out of his sponge! The best is when he topples forward and goes face first into the water and comes up sputtering and splashing and gasping for air! he does it to himself yet he looks at us with this look of bewilderment, wondering "how could you have done this to me?" it's adorable. When he's in the tub it makes me realize how much he's grown (and how much cuter he is!). Check out his baby picture! he was one ratty looking rugrat. And he fits on the little bear perfectly! Now he can barely sit on it. He kinda looks like ET. Okay, a lot he looks like ET. Good thing they get cuter.

5 comments:

taylor and laney said...

he was not a cute newborn! i guess maybe he just looks like all the other newborns, squishy, and like you said, ET like. thank heavens he got cuter

Michelle said...

OHhhhhhh - how can you even think that?!?!!!! Newborns are so sweet and precious looking. That pic ALMOST makes me want another one. :)

The growing up phases are so fun. My kids bring so much happiness to my life.

Zeb is too cute. I can just imagine his "how could you do this to me" look. :) Can't wait to see him in person!

Julie Sacks said...

Leisy! How can you say that, I think he is so cute when he was a little baby! At least from the pics I have seen you can kent made one cute newborn!

Pat and Brent said...

That may not be his best newborn picture, but I KNOW he was a very cute newborn! It seems like you thought so at the time too.

Kent and Leisy said...

I don't think that he was ugly, just kinda weird looking. and even then I thought that. Now I know that he is the cutest baby on Earth. The whole newborn thing just isn't my thing.