Friday, December 14, 2007

I am soooo excited for five o'clock tonight!!

Kent has his last test today from 3-5! He just finished one and now is putting in a little extra study for the anatomy practical. And then...he is MINE! It's been a very long week for the two of us and I am so ready to have a few days of relaxation (kind of!). I knew he was a little stressed when I woke up to find this sight, along with a clean kitchen (he even washed all of my pots and pans from making food for the relief society activity).
He must have done it while I was on the computer last night or something! I'll be honest, I am very happy to have a husband who deep cleans when he gets stressed! I'm the one that has been grumpy this week with him being gone until 9 or ten. he just cleans. He cleans pretty well too :)
He has been working his tail off this week and for that I am insanely grateful. I have the best husband in the world. I can't wait to spend the next three weeks just having fun with him! I am so excited to be headed home but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we stayed here and had our own little Christmas, just the two of us (well, we would probably let little zeb participate too!).

10 comments:

Kenna said...

WOW! You did get a gem of a husband! Speaking of cooking for enrichment, can I get that tortellini soup recipe?

Kent and Leisy said...

I'll bring it to the ward party tomo night!

Erin said...

Katherine (from concept room at DA) would love to see the Millers and their baby if you've got time to swing by. Our last day of school is the 20th!

Kent and Leisy said...

we are definitely planning on it erin! I'm really excited to come by! are any of my boys still there?

Erin said...

yes. i probably shouldn't say names, but let's say 2 "favorites" are still there!

Kent and Leisy said...

good! thanks :) see you soon!

Lyndsay said...

Leisy, you survived! I hope the cleaning fun continues. That is the SAME way I was in school. You should have seen my shower during finals. Sparkling!

Unknown said...

Nate is a really good deep cleaner too. It's SOOOO nice!

tiffany said...

kent is a good guy you did get a gem that gene of deep cleaning when stressed totally skipped me i wish it hadnt. thanks for the comment and the complament on my hair all i did that day was brush it my hair has a mind of its own. my kent is coming here today he will be here in a couple hours im so excited

Pat and Brent said...

Bless your heart Kent. I'm glad those two awful weeks are over! You are a good man. It's funny but your dad sometimes does some late night cleaning like that - usually when he's feeling stressed. It's a good practical way to relieve stress while accomplishing a lesser necessity. Good luck on the final!