Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ward Christmas Party!

I'm assuming that next year with Santa may not be as pleasant! Most of the kids between 1 and 2 years had screaming fits or shakes of terror when placed on Santa's lap. Good thing we got some good Santa/Zeb shots this year :)

There was lots of good food at the party and a great Nativity with the Primary kids! Three of my four kids were there and acted as wisemen/shepherds. I'll admit that I have come to enjoy my time in primary far more then I ever thought possible. I actually look forward to going and teaching the lessons. I love the kids. I lucked out hugely with a great class. I'm positive that I have the best kids in the entire ward! We are switching around at the year though, we'll have to see how I fare. I have learned that whenever I am happy or comfortable with my calling, something gets changed up! I really thought I would just have to suck up the fact that I was in primary, but now I actually love it.

5 comments:

tiffany said...

glad you love primary. wanna come take my primary class?

Katie and Steve said...

We can always send Shaun over when you need your fix. I'm sure Kenna and Aimee would agree.

taylor and laney said...

it looks like zeb has a black eye in this picture. does he?

M- your favorite said...

I am so glad he likes Santa- That says he is not going to be afraid of us malling him to death. :) I promise I'll be good! I might share!

Michelle said...

haha, M - you BETTER share.

I'm anxious to hear about your lessons with Sunbeams. That IS the age group you teach, right? I really like being with the littles too. Those have always been my favorite.