Saturday, March 7, 2009

Having two really isn't that bad. Getting ready is a little more drawn out- and I have to pay more attention to my timing when we are out- but besides that things already feel totally normal. Really the ease has nothing to do with me - it's all thanks to the fact that I have the perfect little baby- he rarely throws wrenches in my plans (those are all thrown in by zeb). I have, however, noticed that I've been missing days of blogging lately. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I realize I didn't post anything the day before. I'm not sure if it's me just forgetting- or having less time- or what! I went a really long time without missing any days- and in the past month I've missed quite a few :)


Luckily we have plenty to blog about from yesterday! WE went OUTSIDE! and went running/walking and played at the park! It was HEAVENLY. It was over 60 degrees out. I can't wait for the green to start coming out on the trees and for the grass to pop back up. Zeb was so happy to be be in his stroller and to run around at the park!! I think he forgot how to run on uneven ground though- he tripped and fell at least ten times! Funnily he was never worried about any pain or injuries- he was just always stressed out about the dirt and wood chips on his hands.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Getting outside yesterday was so nice! I can't wait for more of it and more getting in shape by running!

brittani c. said...

It's about time we had this nice weather. It puts me in such a good mood...those kids all look like they're in heaven being able to run around outside.

boysmum2 said...

Glad you had fun. I found 2 at this age was quite respectable, it was as the little one got slightly older that the wrenches started appearing!

Michelle said...

That picture of Zeb's distraught-ness at the dirty hands is SO cute and funny!

Kenna said...

Oh, I miss walking group. It's a young crowd you all have now. Jack is the oldest?!

mrs. m said...

You sound like you are falling into being a mother of two so gracefully. I was a nervous, psychotic wreck for weeks and didn't even like the new baby for a month! Way to go! :)