Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last week's news!

I should have posted this last week but didn't ever get around to it! I also should have taken some family pictures of us in our summer gear. We had a ward luau last Saturday night and got to wear luau appropriate clothing. Luckily the temps stayed above freezing so we didn't get frostbite or lose any toes.

Ike slept the entire evening. I finally got him out of his carseat to make a debut (people were starting to doubt his existence because he's always asleep and we just leave him covered in his seat) and Luke, one of my seminary students, got him awake for about two minutes. He quickly zonked again while Luke was holding him.

Here's our little zebby in his shorts and summer shoes. He looked so cute and all grown up.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I loved zeb's outfit that night. He looked adorable!

taylor and laney said...

ike's got a sweet outfit.