Monday, March 9, 2009

zoo day.

Warning: Leisy has turned the blogging reins over while school is out.

Today we ventured out to the zoo in the nice weather! it was wonderful and buckets of fun. Fish, Penguins, Elephants, Hippos, Orangutans, Monkeys, Grandpa and many other exciting creatures were there to entertain us. Our favorite was when Grandpa Brent spread his wings and smiled!! The weather cooperated and gave us a good amount of blue skies and sunshine. After relentless rain and tornado warnings we considered a beautiful day a blessing. We covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time. We love our zoo!!
Zeb thinks he is far too big for a stroller and insists on pushing it himself. Melynda tried to help him a few times and got screamed at. Grandma got a very loud "MINE" shouted at her. Really the boy is cute but he's exploring his aggressive side. Ike slept. I like Ike.
No trip to Toledo would be complete without dining at the infamous Tony Packo's!! After the meal everyone expressed their feelings about the food... "It was good" "I really liked it" My Dad: "That was different..."













Stay tuned for further Toledo adventures...

6 comments:

boysmum2 said...

I love the butterfly wings. My 2 would love to have their pictures taken there.

Michelle said...

Looks and sounds like fun! I like being at the zoo with Dad, too. He's a hoot. :)

Susanna said...

How fun for you to have your parents visit. I bet they loved being able to hold their sweet little grandbabies. And I have to say that I really don't think there is amything better for a little kid than a trip to the zoo- how fun!

taylor and laney said...

tell Brent that I thought the food at tony packos was nasty!!!

Amy and Craig said...

hey, do the starkey's get bragging rights as the first people who visited you and got to go to Tony Packos with you?

Unknown said...

Sorry Amy. The Oswalds were the first since we went there when we moved them in. Good try though.

Love ya,

Aunt Annie