Thursday, March 19, 2009

it's been a day or two!

We've been busy busy busy the past two days! luckily the busy included driving up to detroit to pick up auntie met spaghet! Zeb was so excited to see "etta" but was even more excited when he realized that she came bearing gifts. Metta brought "Rosie" - the girliest pinkest train that exists. Very fitting from aunt metta. I would include a picture of the two (zeb and rosie) except that this morning Zeb lost all train privileges for the day. I think he'll get to play with them again before met leaves so that she can see how much he loves rosie- but for now- NO FREAKING TRAINS.

Here's metta with Ike. I love metta's red flower headband.
And here is Ikey with his mum. I am so glad that he can smile.

9 comments:

tiffany said...

he is cute is there a reason your hair didnt make an apperance in the picture of you and ike?

Jason & Shannon said...

That really is a cute headband, and cute baby Ike!!!

Michelle said...

That lil' grin is so VERY cute! I love it!

No train priviledges for Zebby, huh? Bet that worked like a charm! :)

I love that Metta got him a pink train. That is awesome!

M- your favorite said...

What did Zeb do to lose trains? He is going to die! Metta's head band is very cute. Ike is getting bigger. He is so CUTE!

Steve and Hailey said...

It seems like he started smiling so early. I hope this little Griff does the same. I'm going INSANE. I forgot how hard the last few weeks are. I think I'm suffocating mentally and physically.

How fun to have lots of company and nicer weather.

ps do not advice Kristen to not find out the gender of her babe. I'm going to go crazy! :)

The Ziemers said...

Your sister is very nice! I enjoyed visiting with her for a few minutes last night. Isn't it great having your sister come visit??? I love it when my sister comes!

Pat and Brent said...

Ike is so cute! He's growing and changing too fast.
Wow -Zeb without trains sounds like it might be harder on you guys than him. How did he do? Does that include his videos?
I bet the kids are in heaven with aunt metta there.

Cynthia said...

Ah, love Ike's smile- so cute! Enjoy your sis!

LauraJ said...

Ike's little smile is so cute! Cute boys you guys have!