Friday, March 27, 2009

Here's our little monkey- getting happier by the day. Zeb was a lot more interactive and expressive by this age- but I think he probably had a lot more individualized attention! and actually I couldn't be happier about little Ike's demeanor. He's been calm and easy since the day he was born- and I can only hope it's a permanent trait. He's always full of little smiles and peaceful glances.
I don't think that I would ever use the word calm to characterize Zeb! He's a wonderful child- just not calm (and most of his glances are anything but peaceful) :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet.

I LOVE Zeb's "not-so-peaceful" glances. They are so funny!

I really miss you guys!

boysmum2 said...

He is growing well and such a cutie

Erin said...

He looks so comfortable snuggled up in that blanket!

Steve and Hailey said...

He has the sweetest little smiles. :)

M- your favorite said...

Man, I miss him! He is such a good little guy! I love that he is such a great baby! I want to hold him now! What a cute man!

brittani c. said...

I love the colors on that quilt! And what a cute baby to put in it. :)