Saturday, March 28, 2009

He's so sick of my picture taking that he's finally started to give me the courtesy smile. I am surprised that I could get him to give me a genuine smile for so long. I do like his squinty little eyes in his fake smile though!Zeb has finally taken to a toy other than his trains lately. He plays with this "toy" (that's what he calls it) daily for at least an hour combined time. He LOVES it and is very meticulous with each colored peg. It has also been helpful in his mastery of colors. The kid has known all of his letters and numbers for months now- but he always got bored when I tried to teach him colors. Don't most kids learn their colors before numbers and letters?

3 comments:

taylor and laney said...

will you post a pic of zeb hugging ike?

M- your favorite said...

I WANT HIM NOW!!! I miss that little guy! He is so cute! I love him to death! kiss kiss kiss

Breanne said...

Don't worry about the letter/number/color stuff. Mara is almost 3, she only knows 2-3 colors, barely knows her abc's, but she can count to 10, but not recognize them. But she talks really well, so I don't worry too much, she'll get it all eventually. So he's fine!