Monday, March 30, 2009

Add Image

Why is it that I love when Zeb talks? He has been talking up a storm lately and I am obsessed. He makes me laugh so hard.

I love when he gets so excited driving to the church for our numerous activities that all he can do is say his friends' names over and over and over again.

I love when I hear him in his bedroom after he wakes up from his nap making up scenarios about trains. "percy, oh no! oh, rosie, I love you. Henry, please stop!"

I love that the first thing he says when he sees me after naps is "mama- where's Ike?" and then responds to himself with shrugged shoulders saying "I don't know".

I love that when I ask him if he wants an apple-he questions "Apple?" and replies with "yes! I do, I do!"

I love that wherever we go he is constantly pointing out and shouting out the letters and numbers he sees!

He is such a little smarty pants and mimics everything we say- which means we've got to be very very careful.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww. Keep posts like this coming! I love all those things about Zebby TOO!! I wish I got to see them EVERY day. He is so cute and sweet and fun and smart and charming. I just love him SO MUCH!

M- your favorite said...

He is such a good kid! He really is so smart! I also love it when we copies everything you say. I love it! I love that he now knows who I am. It's the best part of being an aunt. I love it. I really wish you guys lived closer. Kids are the best thing ever! They make crummy days happy. I love them!

Amy and Craig said...

That sounds like Taylor. Such observant questions and it's so great to hear how their mind works. It's so cool.