Thursday, March 12, 2009

I thought that we had miraculously escaped the sick causing microbes running amuck here in toledo. Turns out we didn't. Poor little zebby has come down with something. Lots of mucus, coughing, and a constant two day fever. I think he's on the up- but he didn't sleep well last night and we didn't make it to Kirtland yesterday with Kent's parents because of it. It just means they'll have to come back so we can take them next time :)

Here's Z man curled up with tig-tig watching some Mickey mouse clubhouse.

5 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

poor kid. Taylor got strep throat this week. He's on the mend, but I heard a stomach virus is going around. I'd lose it if we got that again. After all the puking we did this fall.

boysmum2 said...

Know how he is feeling, have been there for 4 weeks now, with me, not the boys though

The Ziemers said...

Poor Zeb. Get better soon! How long are Kent's parents staying?

Beth said...

Dang it! As if you haven't already been "away" enough this week. I hope he feels better quickly!

dockters said...

Sam has missed Zeb so much this week! Get him better fast so he can play again!