Tuesday, March 10, 2009

one month well check...

My rugrat finally decided to start growing. Since his last appointment two weeks ago, Ike gained one pound and eight ounces! He now weighs 8'9"- you can almost see his double chin. He also sprouted two inches. Thank heavens.

He is still a sleeping machine. Today we couldn't do ANYthing to keep him awake. Here I am holding him upright. He didn't even flinch.


Oh, and last night I CHOPPED my hair. I'm not ready to post any pictures- and I'm still debating on whether or not I'm super pleased with the cut. It's pretty short and pretty drastic. I really needed a cut and I'm happy that it's different- but it's just still so new. Hopefully I can build up the courage to post a picture soon.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He still does not weigh what Natalie did when she came out of me. Help me never experience that again. I want to see the hair!

Kari Ann said...

glad he is growing, that is alwaysa relief. I want to see the pictures of your new haircut.

Emilee said...

Oooh, I want to see your haircut. Drastic is always the most fun way to go. And I love the sleeping Ike. That's a great picture to have.

Janna Mills said...

post your picture post your picture! :D

Unknown said...

Post that picture right now! That is an order.

P.S. cute baby too

Michelle said...

hahahaha. That is SUCH a cute picture of Ike! So adorable!

Can't wait to see the hair!

The Ziemers said...

Ike is a GREAT BABY! I also want to see your haircut, but if you don't post it I will see you at church. You can't hide forever!

M- your favorite said...

YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE IT! I WISH I HAD HAIR LIKE YOURS!!!