Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have so many pictures to post I may have to save some for tomorrow!

Yesterday was warm enough for a dip in the pool again. I think the water is actually warming up a bit more- although Zeb was only interested in it for a few short minutes. He found the swing set far more exciting.
Ike is all chub right now- and still just one goofy constant smile. I dipped his legs in the pool and he just hung out. He and Zeb are starting to be better friends these days. Zeb lets Ike hold his extra "percy" and even occasionally will lend out his blanket double.
Pretend these two pictures are actually one. I was trying to get a diaper picture of them both- and only ever got shots with a good face on ONE of them. Getting two good faces with these banshees is like keeping a fat kid from his chocolate cake.












Today has been mostly overcast- so the pool is out. We did, however, go for a great run at a lesser visited park. Zeb spotted this "baby deer" just as we were about to pass it. He was ecstatic that it was so close. It even hung out long enough for me to snap a picture. We were headed under a big long bridge to the quieter portion of sidecut (the metropark we were in) and I decided that instead of venturing further into the woods I'd make my way across the giant bridge and run into Perrysburg (neighboring town) a little ways. The picture looks a little lame-o, but the view was fantastic. I really really love Toledo. I'll be cursing those words in a few weeks when the real humidity hits- but for now I am loving the weather and the greenery and the views and the parks. What a fabulous place to live.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Here, here, go Toledo. I have and will curse this city again, but today I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Cute little boys!

Michelle said...

VERY cute little boys.

The picture of the baby deer is awesome. I almost thought it was a statue built into the scenery. haha.

Our Summer so far has been a little sunshine just here and there. Mostly windy, rainy, and chilly. Weird. Our power bill should be pretty low, though. We don't have to run the air hardly at all. Swimming is really hit and miss, though.