Monday, June 8, 2009

MOV022

This dang video took AGES and zillions of tries to load- and I'm not sure why- but here it finally is.
It took us about ten days to get them all down- and we undoubtedly have some work to do- but check this kid out. I'm proud of him. We figured if he could tell apart and properly name DOZENS of trains (that all look the same to us anyway) then he could for sure do the same with the Apostles.

He REFUSES to say M. Russel Ballard. Every time I tell him the name- he says "no mama, it's russell nelson" so we had to just call him M. Ballard. He's also a little shaky on some of them ("id doctor" translates to David Bednar and Uchdorf takes a few times to spit out properly) but he's still pretty good. He can tell Cook and Oaks apart- but always calls them both Dallin Oaks. I love that he calls Thomas Monson "Thomas Monson the Prophet" every time.
yesterday while we were out running- we passed an older gentleman and Zeb kept yelling out "Boyd Packer, mama! Boyd Packer!". I love this kid.

10 comments:

Linz said...

WOW!! That is SUPER impressive!!! Way to go Zeb!!!

Unknown said...

That's so cute. What a good idea.

Michelle said...

That is seriously AMAZING!! His voice is so cute. What a genius kiddo. Way-ta-go, Zebbyroo smarty pants!!!!

Kimberly said...

That is impressive alright!! Great job little Zebby!

M- your favorite said...

WOW! That is all I can say! WOW! AMAZING!

brittani c. said...

I love it! Next assignment: world capitals. :)

Unknown said...

You should post this on You Tube. Way to go Zebber! It must be a Howell trait.

and a belated happy birthday.

N.A.

Laney said...

I can't hear him say Thomas S. Monson. I can hear the rest, but he needs to work on the prophet.

dockters said...

You smarty pants, Zeb!

Next I think you should have him memorize the entire fold out insert with EVERYONE that comes in the Ensign. I really think he might be able to do it!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

His little voice is so cute.