Tuesday, June 9, 2009

we used it!!


I was so excited to wake up yesterday morning to rain. We got to try out our new stroller rain guard. Best 5.99 spent in awhile. It worked like a charm. Zeb thought it was really cool at first- and then it started to bug him- but eventually he got used to it. Ike loved it.
Now all I need is a new pair of running shoes. My pinky toes are poking out of mine! Apparently I run a little skeewompous and my toes push outward. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on new shoes when these aren't hurting me or anything. They are starting to look ragged- but other than that I love them to death.

4 comments:

Deneal said...

We had a rain guard for our stroller in Moscow. All the old women on the metro would get so worried that I was suffocating Ashton--ignoring the fact that he was smiling contentedly at them through the plastic.

Michelle said...

Cool! Good job! And good luck finding some new shoes.

Cynthia said...

wow- everyone at walking group may need to acquire one of those!

Amy and Craig said...

Do you have Dick's Sporting goods? Ours ran a great deal on the asic nimbus' that I wanted. they are giving me a blister on the inside of my right heel, but I love how cushy they are!