Saturday, June 6, 2009

summertime


Let's just stay like this all summer. A nice cool morning for some good yard sale shopping and a fabulous run- and then a stellar 77 degrees for a dip in the pool. Even though they did fill the pool with a hose and the water was FREAKING freezing- the little kiddos didn't seem to mind at all! if it doesn't get any hotter or more humid this summer (yeah, right) I won't need to get in the pool at all and the chilly water temps won't bother me in the slightest.

5 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

What a perfect day. It would be so nice it could stay that way all the time. Zebby looks like he's loving it. I can't believe the cold water doesn't bother him at all. I'd like to see your blog book - sounds like a great idea.

Michelle said...

Yeah. I'm struggling with blurb. I need to see what you did. ASAP, please! :)

Zeb is so stinkin' cute! I love Summertime!

The Ziemers said...

At least the water is nice and blue. Zeb does look like he is having fun.

Delaps said...

Ellie was missing Zebby this morning so we looked at your pictures and now she wants to meet him at the pooh (not to be confused with the pool of course).

Steve and Hailey said...

You must be Howell related to get in hose water on a spring like day. :) I'm like a polar bear when it comes to lake water, but for some reason I'm totally a baby about cold pool water.