Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you sure it's October 21st? 'cause it's 70 degrees here!!!

This picture is from yesterday- when it was pretty warm. I was surprised we didn't have a much better turn out for walking group considering the fabulous weather.

This is from today when it was actually TOASTY!It was so warm I wore my summer running gear. The kiddos didn't wear hats or gloves- and really didn't even need blankets. Ike slept the whole time, but Zeb loved all of the falling leaves. We took this little picture from a garbage can on the trail. Zeb gave a perfectly timed adorable cheesy grin.

Later this afternoon we even ventured out to the Zoo- in short sleeves. And then went to the park again to play.




All in all- our day was fabulous.

We did have one major upset, however. I drove downtown to get Zeb the H1N1 vaccine- because they were giving them to high risk children at the county health department- only to be turned away because Zeb is two. I swear the information is different everywhere I go. They said he couldn't get the vaccine because there's no pediatric dose and he has to be three to get this dose. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? and he can't get the nasal mist because of his lung issues. He may never be able to get it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I had NEVER heard that two year olds couldn't get the injection. I hope she was just misinformed and I'll be able to at least get it next week when our pediatrician gets it.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

beautiful pics!!
How frustrating (about getting the vaccine!) They should let you get it in his place!

M- your favorite said...

It is beautiful pictures! I am sorry I hope he gets it soon.

Lindsay said...

Those trees are soooo pretty! I went to the pediatrician this week and she said they would be getting the h1n1 vac soon for infants so I think that lady was wrong. Maybe the peds dose isn't out yet or something. How annoying!

yaya said...

I don't know about the H1N1 vac,(not getting it myself), however those pics are great. Seriously, enter the weather channel contest for best fall pic and win $2500. You can do it!

Unknown said...

Don't care if it's 70 here or not--we're headed to Mexico!

Hasta la vista!

Hey, call and check on Daysa.