Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Updates.

How does this monster know when seminary starts? He wakes up EVERY morning exactly ONE minute before my alarm goes off. Sometimes I can quickly get him back to sleep- but usually he's just too excited and reaches for the front room to await the arrival of seminary kids. Once they show up he goes back and forth from one to the other until somebody picks him up. Most of the kids are okay with him- until he starts chewing on or slobbering all over their bags and winter hats.
Today we had our ward Halloween playgroup party. Zeb got to use his Thomas costume that we got at a yard sale this summer for 75 cents. The party was a success. The kids danced and ate to their heart's content.



And here's a picture of Zeb that I love. I should not have been taking pictures during the opening prayer at our ward trunk or treat- but I couldn't resist. Zeb's prayer faces are some of my favorite in the world. And his own prayers just keep getting better and better. And by better- I mean funnier.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

You and Linsday did such a great job with the games and crafts and all the food was delish!!
Thanks for all your help with the halloween playgroup party.

Linz said...

I am glad that you got a picture of his prayer face! That is priceless!

yaya said...

What a cute little face!

Michelle said...

I am so glad about that picture too!! He is so so cute. What a sweetie.

I love that Ike is a little social butterfly at the crack of dawn for your seminary students. :)