Sunday, October 25, 2009

yep, that's us. the Creepy people that went as a family of infectious diseases.

Apparently my costume tops the list of inappropriate costumes of 2009. I'm proud to say that we are an inappropriate family.From left to right- Zeb as a common germ, Me as H1N1 (better known as swine flu), Kent as Bird (avian) flu, and Ike as "Mad Cow disease".

The ward Halloween party was a blast. Nothing better than good food, fun people, and buckets -literally- of the good candy. I don't think we got a single smartie!- and escaped with only two dum dums. It was almost all reeses, snickers, twix, and the like. And there were some awfully good costumes- especially from the adults. I really wish I'd gotten more pictures of those. I do have to say that I think awards should have gone out to the zookeepers, the sunburned beach goers- and the terribly creepy skeleton.


Ike had a twin for the evening- only Spencer was just a cow- not a mad diseased one.



and little zebbo has got to be the luckiest boy in the world. He has so many great kids his age here. He's never without a good friend. I hope we can find people like this everywhere we go. I wish I would have gotten pictures of more of his friends. There's something so funny about kids in costumes.




I just LOVE halloween and dressing up.And I just really like this picture.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

I am loving those mad cow eyebrows. I seriously can't stop laughing. You guys are so funny!

We missed you like crazy at the Taylor Family Halloween Party last night. I'll get pictures posted soon.

Happy Halloweening!

Rachael said...

awesome!! I totally love it. Great picture of you and Kent.

Emilee said...

I love inappropriate. Especially awesomely inappropriate.

Pat and Brent said...

How fun! Great costumes! I'm afraid it would take a lot more than the funny eyebrows to make Ike look "mad". He's such a sweetie. And Zeb looks like a cute little toddler (don't let him grow up too fast!)

Linz said...

HAHAHA! That's sooooo funny!!

Lyndsay said...

Love love Ike's eyebrows. They're perfect.

yaya said...

HaHaHa! Those are definitely pics for the family Christmas card photo!Love it!

tiffany said...

great costumes love it

Renae said...

The mad cow was awesome, the whole family of diseases was awesome! I say do the eyebrows another day without the cow suit and see what people do. :) Go antibiotics!

Jason & Shannon said...

I really love the mad cow eyebrows! They are awesome! The costumes are hilarious!

Delaps said...

I loved your costumes! I wish that I had more pictures too. There were some very clever ones and of course the little kids are just so cute.

Steve and Hailey said...

Very creative! Oh go eat a donut...:)

Kenna said...

I have often tried to come up with a family theme for costumes...this was one I never thought of. Very clever!

Cynthia said...

I am so not surprised that you and Kent came up with diseases. I thought it was very clever!
Thanks for letting us borrowing a cow costume for Spencer. And I would like to take credit for Ike's half smile in the picture with Spencer.

brittani c. said...

What an awesome costume idea! Ike doesn't look like Ike though. His eyebrows totally throw me off...but it's Halloween, right? Love it.