Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just love dressing my kids up. This costume is a 0-3 month costume (?!) and still fits (although quite snugly in some spots) Ike. Isn't he such a cute little chick? Both rugrats have a few costumes to wear- and luckily we have enough parties to wear them ALL. Tonight for the ward trunk or treat party, we are a doing a family theme. You'll have to wait to see pictures.

And here's a picture of Zeb that creeps me out. Does he look all grown up in this picture or is it just me? I'm not sure what he's doing with his face. I asked him to smile and this is what he gave me.

6 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I love the chicky costume! How cute! Zeb really does look all grown up in that position.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Yeh, Zeb has a "too cool to care" teen thing going on in that picture. Ike is looking too cute (don't let Megan see those pics).

Jenni said...

Whoa! Before I even read what you had written, I saw that picture of Zeb and thought "Who is that kid?" Only to realize it was ZEB!!! He looks way old in that picture!!!

Delaps said...

He does look grown up and like he is one of the cool kids. Of course Ike looks adorable in the chicken costume. I can't wait to see your picts from tonight.

Unknown said...

Save that picture of Zeb. I guarantee you are going to see that same pose to 12 years!!
(He easily looks 4 in this picture!)

Michelle said...

Zeb is super stylin' - I LOVE what he is wearing ... and, I agree too ... he looks way too grown up. :) Handsome, though!

That Ike ... oh, I could just gobble him up!!