Sunday, October 18, 2009

This little monkey is in to EVERYthing. I can't believe his curiosity right now. You can just see his teeny brain working to figure things out. He uses his mouth like insects use their antennae. His response is immediate -the very second he stumbles upon anything new- crumbs, paper, bugs, trash, toys- ANYthing, it goes straight into his mouth. Luckily, unlike zebbo, this kid has figured out that he doesn't have to swallow everything he tastes.

No corner of our house is safe. I thought this kid was mobile two months ago. He's a little speed demon now. My favorite thing is watching him go after Zeb and his toys. The look in his eyes is one of such determination and excitement. Poor little Zeb's eyes are equally as funny to watch. His are sheer terror and complete panic.

Just today as Kent was changing his diaper and he (ike) tried desperately to wiggle free- Kent commented that he's already gotten too big and just isn't the fun baby he used to be. I couldn't help but laugh. I am the EXACT opposite. I am overjoyed that every day he gets just a little bit older.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OH!! He is just the cutest thing! I am laughing so hard picturing him chasing Zebby :)

M- your favorite said...

They grow up so fast! I can't believe it! He is so cute! Poor Zeb he has to share now. What is he going to do? No, he is a good sharer- it's hard from going to everything is yours to sharing with a crazy baby!

Unknown said...

He sure grew up fast, sheesh. I swear some people's kids grow up twice as fast as others.

Unknown said...

I see you got my package!