Thursday, October 29, 2009

I know I keep posting pictures of trees and leaves. And really, I am the number one member of the "haters of pictures without people club", but like I stated earlier- I just can't help it.

I swear these will be the last.

Today we went running in the creepy creepy woods (no, not your creepy woods, yaya!). A dense fog enveloped toledo this morning and it was "oh-so-halloweeny". I forgot my camera so this is a phone shot.

It was so strange to be running when I couldn't see very far ahead of us. Zeb loved it. He thought it was so cool that we were in a cloud.


And here's the last of fall yesterday. Today looked so different and so drab. Yesterday I couldn't even see the trail because so many leaves had fallen. I nearly lost the stroller and the two rugrats to some gnarled overgrown tree roots on the side of the path.
And just to liven up the post- here are some Zeb pics. Lately these are two of his favorite faces. Whenever he's super excited- or super upset- he puts his hands up to his mouth. It's pretty cute except for the fact that we can't understand a thing he's saying because he keeps them there when he tries to talk!
In the bottom pic- he's crying with his sad frowny face. He's been a bit of a cry baby lately. Lots of tears every time he falls or every time he gets upset or every time he gets frustrated. I can tell he's trying to figure out how he feels and how to handle emotions. It must be tough to be a two year old- trying to navigate the world and learn how to properly behave and react. I still don't have it all figured out and I expect him to!


7 comments:

M- your favorite said...

You have no idea how much I miss that little buddy! i love that kids so much! I can't wait to see him again. I miss him!

Tanner Mills said...

im the number one fan of pictures with no people in them club. and i like them.

Unknown said...

Jansen has that blue and red and white shirt. Fall out here is seriously unbelievable isn't it?

Lyndsay said...

The first pic is magical. It's def an exception to the people only picture rule.

yaya said...

I've taken my fair share of no people pics this fall! That first one is amazing and with a phone to boot. You can run in my creepy woods anytime! You're welcome to come for Turkey day with Ames and Craigle and troops BTW!

Linz said...

That first picture is amazing! You should frame it!

Kristen said...

i can't believe that picture is from your phone! all the ones you've taken of the woods you run through have been frame worthy!