Monday, October 19, 2009

case in point

This kid ALWAYS has something in his mouth.

Our run this morning was divine. The weather is perfect. You definitely need a jacket but no coat and probably not even gloves. This is what fall is supposed to be.

Anybody who doesn't love fall is absolutely crazy. The smells, the colors, the temperature, the leaves, the FOOD!, and everything else about it. Heaven must be in a constant state of Autumn.

Have I mentioned that I have the perfect (in many but not all instances) kids? Day after day they put up with my daily runs- and enjoy it. We took a short pitstop under this tree to take some Ike pictures this morning.
Here's Zeb in the exact spot last year. Ike was enjoying those runs in utero.

7 comments:

A Thrifty Geek said...

Hey! Thanks for signing up for the coupon on my site. Send me your address at thethriftygeek.com and I will get it mailed out to you!!! I love your fall pictures. They are beautiful.

Delaps said...

You were right the leaves on the ground make a great back dro for pictures. It is beautiful right now.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I am understanding more and more the concept of your two boys being mistaken for twins. They really look remarkably alike.

yaya said...

Really nice pics! Weather channel is running a contest ($2500 is the prize) for the best fall pic....that would win hands down! What a cutie.

Unknown said...

Despite hard times lately I am SO happy...I think it's because of fall. Seriously.

Michelle said...

Pleeeeease pass on some good ideas for Singing Time! :)

mbjenson@msn.com

boysmum2 said...

As much as I love spring and summer because of the heat I also love autumn because of the awesome colours