Friday, October 30, 2009

I think he's sick of trick or treating.

the annual downtown perrysburg trick or treating marathon. we had quite the crowd this year!
It's become child abuse. There are so many parties and so many places to trick or treat and there's so much flipping candy. I don't think Zeb wants any of it anymore- but I DO! today the poor kid just dragged his feet along main street (with a dum- dum in his mouth). I don't think we'll be going out on the town tomorrow night.
He has been begging and begging to play in the "leabes" all week, though. I've let him kick some here and there but today I let him just swim in them for awhile.


It was more fun than buckets and buckets of candy!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

great pic of all the kiddos!

dockters said...

Oh, I love that last picture so much!

This week has worn me out too...

Cynthia said...

I love how the group picture turned out and it looks really cute on the top.

Kimberly said...

Cute pic of all the little ones! Love it!

Oh-I liked the costumes you guys picked for the Church party too! Very creative!