Tuesday, December 17, 2013

7 days!! woohoo.



"Presents are the best way to show someone you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, "Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth."
Michael Scott.

Each and every day another package- or two- or three shows up on the doorstep. It helps that we have a few visitors coming for Christmas- and some of their presents are showing up as well.

I LOVE it. it's so darn exciting.

I think I'm almost finished with my gifts! I've got to finish making one for my pixie pal- and may have to grab a few last minute stocking stuffers- but otherwise- I am READY!! One week from this very moment I'll be wrapping gifts like a mad woman and getting everything ready for Christmas morning! I'm not sure if I love Christmas Eve - or Christmas morning better. They are both so much fun!!
woohoo! happy last minute wrapping and shopping!! or good luck if you are just beginning (KENT MILLER!!!). remember- Amazon still guarantees Christmas delivery for a few more days :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love your attitude about life! It is so refreshing! It makes me smile and sometimes I need that! Thanks for blogging. :) Pam