Saturday, December 14, 2013

ugly sweaters...

Oh my goodness. I love to be festive.  I've been finding every chance I can get to wear Christmas sweaters.  This is my third of the season.  and definitely my favorite.  How fun are these cat sweaters?! meowy christmas.   I love it.  Mine even jingles and has velvet bows.

we had some Christmas fun with friends this evening and I laughed until my cheeks hurt.  The later the night gets- the gigglier I get.   and I love to giggle.
we came away with some fabulous white elephant gifts.   and full stomachs.  as much as I like friends and laughs- the great food at Christmas time ranks high on my list of reasons to love the season. 

I can't believe we are only 10 days from Christmas!  I have one more item to get for Kent- and then I am finished. I think!   I'm so excited for the big day!!


No comments: