Monday, September 10, 2007

anybody bored?


I remembered something else I can do with my free time! I've started up indexing again here. My friend Barbara (from our Orem ward) taught me how to do it. I did it occasionally in Utah but couldn't find time to get into it like I wanted! Now that I am home everyday I've started up again. I really enjoy doing it. It's easy, fast, and rewarding. The whole point of it is to go through old census/birth/death or whatever records and pull out info to put into a database. The database is then used by anyone to do family history! go to http://www.familysearchindexing.org/ if you want to figure it out...or ask hailey. she's a pro at it!

1 comment:

Pat and Brent said...

I've always wanted to do it but have never been able to figure it out. How about a lesson when you come in Dec.?