Thursday, September 13, 2007

brrrr.


It is starting to get really cold in the morning when we go out to the park! yesterday it was really cold and little z kept kicking off his blanket and sucking on his fingers so he ended up being freezing cold! I pulled out his little snow outfit (I got it at the baby gap in 2004 for 75 cents!!!) and put it on him to see if it fit. Shortly after I put it on, he zonked. He didn't have anything on underneath but I figured he'd be fine. It ended up being a little warmer then yesterday but I think he enjoyed it. It is supposed to dip below forty one of the nights this week so we'll probably be using it again soon! Really I just think that the picture is super cute!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable picture. i also love the song on your site today. how do you choose your songs? i need some good music to pass these 2 children days. i am out of the music loop.

M- your favorite said...

OOH poor little man- bundling is so cute. He looks like he is happy and warm. I bet he loves it. That smile just kills me. He is so sweet. Don't you just love being a Mom? I bet it is so much fun. Miss you guys. Thanks for blogging pictures of the cute one.

M- your favorite said...

Okay I just reread the last part- and I didn't mean it to sound like you guys aren't cute-because you are. I was meaning the little babe. So anyways. Love you guys. Sorry about that.

Pat and Brent said...

That is a super cute picture of Zeb. I love it when it gets cool enough to wear snuggly clothes. He looks very happy in his snow suit. We're finally getting a bit cooler, but it still got up to 90 yesterday. ugh - too hot!

Anonymous said...

That pic is supercute!! I love your little man!
amy

Michelle said...

hahahaha - Melynda, you make me laugh sooo hard. I TOTALLY didn't see both sides of that comment. So - to Zeb, Kent, and Leisy - all so dam cute - loved this darling post! Seventy Five cents for a warm bundly - that is an outrageously awesome price. Z is darling. Gotta love that tongue!

heidi said...

cute boy. I wish they made those outfits in big sizes.