Thursday, September 6, 2007

just another day with zeb




here is z with his favorite toy. its a bug. he likes it so much because really its a hand puppet and he thinks its another family member. kent and i discussed using this little puppet as his "mom". having it feed him and talk to him. I would hide my face behind it. it smiles all the time and is brightly colored so we figured he'd love it. We wanted to see if we could get him to think it was his mother. we decided against it after awhile. too much work.
we went to the doctor's with little z today. it was funny cause a third year med student checked everything and he giggled the entire time! she was super nice but said she felt stupid cause kent was in med school and that she really wasn't that far ahead of him. she was wonderful though. the real doctor also came in and checked on him. all is well. he weighs 13.3 pounds and is 23 and a half inches long. he's in the 50th percentile for just about everything.

8 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey Leisy! I just made a blog for you! It is really unorganized right now, but I need to learn how to make the friends list. What is your email address? I think that is how I invite you to my blog...? Have a good day. Hey you look dang good! I saw your walking picture.

Kent and Leisy said...

go to "customize". it should be at the top of your blog when you are logged in. you will be "adding a new page element". you want to add a "link list" and you can enter in as many blogs as you want. have laney or kenna or erin come over and show you if it gets too stressful. kent taught me how to do everything in the beginning!

M- your favorite said...

That bug is pretty cute. He is getting so big. He is such a happy man. I love that he giggles...what a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys-it feels like forever away.

Love you guys!

M- your favorite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M- your favorite said...

Oops! Sorry! I hit the bottom one to many!

Michelle said...

Are you serious about the bug/mom thing? Seriously - how do you guys even come up with those kinds of ideas? Maybe not SO much work some days ... I have those kind of days sometimes ... where a smiling bug would be a much better alternative. :)

Zeb is sooooooooo cute! I just can't get over it!

Pat and Brent said...

Look at the cute little bugs. That would be a very complicated charade and Zeb would probably grow up thinking his mom was having an identity crisis or something. He would never be fooled.
He's growing so good and such a happy baby! Has he gotten any teeth yet?

Unknown said...

Send me some of these pix of Zebber so I can add him to my family post. I'll identify him as a "my daughter's baby."

He is so dang cute.

nannie annie