Thursday, September 20, 2007

best age ever

I know I've said it a zillion times but firstly, zeb's age right now is soooooooo much better than it was! he is so much fun right now. and secondly, he is the best baby imagineable. I can't believe how good he is. You all better come visit soon or he's going to grow up!




These are some photos of Zeb's new favorite toy. he got a package from Nannie Annie today and he LOVES LOVES LOVES the bouncy bug. He played with it for an entire hour today. He grabs at it, puts it in his mouth, talks to it, and just stares at it. Thanks so much mum! and for the book too. I was so excited when I looked through the peephole in the door and saw a UPS man with a package. i love mail.

We got Z a cool pirate shirt at H&M for five bucks. I love it. He looks like a little pirate. We might just get him an eye patch for halloween!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a clever Nannie Annie!

Mum O

Pat and Brent said...

What a cutie. He looks a lot like your dad, Leisy. But I can see a little of Kent in there too.

Steve and Hailey said...

That is the cutest picture! Among the other amazing pictures. I love it. Jack is going to be a pirate this year too! Jack Sparrow. I thought of making a donkey costume (Jacka**) but we really love Jack and I don't think it would send a good message.

Michelle said...

Adorable. No need to say more.

Lindz said...

That shirt is awesome! I want to go to H&M so bad! We are going to San Francisco on Wed. to see the Lakes and Counihans and I finally get to check it out. Zeb is so cute and looks like such a fun baby! I loved this age too, they can interact with you but aren't mobile yet!

M- your favorite said...

He is getting so big! I can't belive his dark hair! I am so used to no hair or blonde babies! He is such a doll.