Sunday, September 23, 2007



I went on a new running path saturday and it was GORGEOUS! Its the park I normally go to , but I ventured into a much deeper and quieter little path this time. Zeb was an angel and slept the entire run! I love having a little bit of the world to myself for awhile when I run! Laney, you would love the parks and trails.

We finally got batteries for the regular digital camera and it takes much better still shots than the video camera! plus it is far easier to take out with me everywhere! although now that I run with the stroller I can take all that I want really, just store it in the compartment under Zeb. Kent and I are going to run the 5K this Saturday at Swan Creek! We are stoked. I will have to admit that it is lots more work to run pushing a stroller. I thought for some reason that it would be easier, that I'd have a place to lean or something! I did some internet research on it and they say you burn quite a few more calories with a stroller! HOOOOOOray.


Plus, I got a new IPOD shuffle for FREE! its blue and great. I got it from the GAP. You get reward/recognition points for good service, getting gap cards, etc. I saved mine all up and got a shuffle! very worth it.



2 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Very cool. Good scenary and good tunes=good run. Have fun doing the 5K

Michelle said...

Wow, you guys! A 5K? Good for you. Your ipod shuffle is very cool. They are pricey - that's awesome that you got it for free.