Thursday, September 27, 2007

i agree with most of it. I don't think that people would see me as flaky or untrustworthy. kent agrees. maybe obnoxious and tactless fit better.

You Are An ESTP


The Doer

You are adventurous and risk taking. You act first, think second.
You love being the center of attention. Chances are you were the class clown.
Competitive, charming, and charismatic - you have your own code of honor.
You live a flexible life, bouncing between a series of activities that interest you.

In love, you are a master seducer... and quite manipulative when you want to be.
If someone loves you, you'll only believe their actions. Words don't mean a whole lot to you.

At work, you are a "people person." You're especially good at getting people to do what you want.
You would make a great salesperson, marketing director, or entrepreneur.

How you see yourself: Reasonable, proficient, and tough

How other people see you: Flaky, unrealistic, and untrustworthy

4 comments:

heidi said...

you seducer, you.

little z is looking cuter than ever!

i'm jealous of your walks - that looks gorgeous.

Michelle said...

You are definitely a go-getter, Leisy!

Kent - I LOVE that we tested the same. [That makes me feel so proud! :)]

The other day, I was talking to Kristy on the phone, and Hanna was going on and on in the background about wanting to talk ... so, soon Kristy said, "Michelle, can Hanna say hi to you." When Hanna got on the phone, she said, "Hi Kent!!" So, I said, "hey, Hanna - this is your Aunt Michelle." Then she said, "No - I want to talk to Kent." and then preceded to give the phone back to Kristy. :) LOL. She is so dang funny.

We sure miss you guys!

taylor and laney said...

Funny how Laney and I took this test this summer and tested EXACTLY opposite. It was kind of weird because we basically answered every single questions different from each other. I'm a INFJ and she a ESTP (no suprise). Anyway, I did find out this week that INFJ is the most popular code in America, thank you very much. I guess that explains why so many people like me.

taylor and laney said...

And I'm the COUNSELOR. Other famous people like me are Gandhi, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Carl Jung, and Eleanor Roosevelt. Go me and people like me. What would the world be like without Gandhi? And similarly, what would the worl be like without me?