Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Two things that I love!

TWO things that I love...one of which does NOT exist in Toledo.

One of the med student wives (Julie) told me about this place called Hobby Lobby. She's from Texas and loves the place. It turned out we have one here in Toledo! Hobby Lobby was totally foreign to me but as I looked into it I found out that there are THREE of them in Utah. Logan, Layton, and in the Sandy area. I absolutely hate craft stores but this place is AMAZING. They have the most outrageous sales and a plethora of wonderful items. Its a mix of Roberts Crafts and Tai Pan Trading and I love it.

About Mr. Yoshida's teriyaki sauce. I also LOVE it. It, however, is nowhere to be found in Toledo. I really miss it with my chicken. It was so delicious. Sometimes I would dip my finger in it and just eat it plain. I can't wait till Christmas when I can buy it.

6 comments:

Erin said...

We actually bought most of the stuff (tables, lamp, etc.) for Christian's office at the Hobby Lobby here in Ames. Love it! I love your blog...you'll have to stop by ours and say hello! (Ethan's first day of preschool was Monday. It's so fun and sad to watch them grow up.)

taylor and laney said...

i love the yoshidas you left with taylor and me. i even put it on my eggs. taylor thinks i am crazy. but i love it.

Steve and Hailey said...

I'll have to check out a Hobby Lobby. I just went to Tai Pan last week and it was pretty fun. They had a great dark Halloween wreath with black leaves and candy corn. Umm...could you tell Laney to capitalize her "i?"

Michelle said...

I too am excited to find a Hobby Lobby ... especially if it has amazing prices.

I love Yoshida's teriyaki. Mmmmmm, Mmmmm good.

Kenna said...

I found your blog through the Dokters...what I love about Hobby Lobby, besides what you have already mentioned is that they actually have a sign on the door that says they are closed on Sunday to allow their employees time to worship with their families! (or something to that effect...anyway, they are closed on Sunday, so spend your money there!)

Kenna said...

I found your blog through the Dokters...what I love about Hobby Lobby, besides what you have already mentioned is that they actually have a sign on the door that says they are closed on Sunday to allow their employees time to worship with their families! (or something to that effect...anyway, they are closed on Sunday, so spend your money there!)