Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hooray for wonton tartlets (and terri schraeder)



Once again I have put my cooking "skills" to use. Tonight was cooking group and the theme was "appetizers". I had NO idea what to make. The first thought was spinach dip or artichoke dip or something, but I figured that everybody else would do that. It turned out quite true. We had three spinach dips and two artichoke dips! I sat and pondered, even looked all over online. Then an epiphany struck! Terri Schraeder (or however you spell it), my parents next door neighbor, had made the most amazing little "tartlets" for a little get together we had and she had given me the recipe! I made them and they were a HIT! they look really fancy but are super easy to make! plus they are delicious!

9 comments:

Lenny and Amanda said...

They look so yummy!! I love stalking your blog on a daily basis! If you would, I'd like the recipe too!

Jeni said...

Mmmm... Recipe please!

Linz said...

MMM.. those look great!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you, posting recipes and such, you little mormon, you. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you, posting recipes and such, you little mormon, you. :)

Steve and Hailey said...

Finding new recipes is one of my addictions. It's definitely a happy pleasure of staying at home. Hey I never hear from Kent. Did he let the white robe go to his head?

dockters said...

They even tasted better than they look...which is hard to believe! YUM!

M- your favorite said...

WOW! I will be making thoes. They look super yummy! Thanks for the recipe. Looks like you are having fun making food items. Good Job Leisy!

Michelle said...

They DO look very fancy! Are you sure they're not hard and time consuming? I'm gonna scroll up and check the recipe right now. They look fun! Good work!