Monday, September 3, 2007

zeb has gotten so much cuter and so much more exciting! hooray for not being the newborn anymore. really i didn't like that phase at all. those first two monthsish were a little too much. good thing kent was around lots to help (although it took him longer to warm up to the little rugrat then it did me!). these two pics are two of my very favorite.

He still absolutely Loves the bathtub...especially when he's with kent! i'm sure all babies are like this but, never fail, as soon as he hits the water he totally pees. since having the baby I can't take a shower without going to the bathroom first or i'll do the same thing (was that too much information?).

laney, i really wish that you and taylor would come out soon! i really want you to play with z. you'd love it!

9 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

How does he keep getting cuter and cuter? I love that he loves his daddy so much! Can't wait to see him in person.

taylor and laney said...

we want to come out soon too. but we have to wait for the lsat to be over before we even think about it. and about peeing in the shower, taylor and I were just having a conversation about it. what percentage of people pee in the shower? my guess is 70. but only 30 that would admit it. what do you think?

kenna said...

Sick. Peeing in the shower is gross I think. Josh says all drains lead to the same place, but still...

Leisy, your kid looks like Jack Jack from the Incredibles in that tub picture.

Kent and Leisy said...

80% do it. ill set up an anonymous poll to check it out.

Ammon said...

I think peeing in the shower is fun, peeing in a lake is funner, but peeing in a parking lot or other public place like off a bridge is the funnest.

I think 100% of people have done it, 75% do it on a regular basis, but only I REALLY love it and will admit to it.

Michelle said...

Okay - those comments are hilarious! Way-ta-go Zeb for peeing everytime you get in the tub! :)

Zeb is just to die for cute. I love him, I love him, I love him I do!!!!!

The Jackson Family said...

Hanna's comment to the blog: Mommy, is that Epher's? Silly Kent!

M- your favorite said...

CUTE!!! He is so sweet!! Look at his face!! I just want to kiss him!! He is so sweet.

p.s. sorry I haven't had a computer to look at blog or make comments. Unless I am at mom's or work- when I am not busy!

Love you guys!
Miss you guys so much!

Larry and Cindy said...

Cute boy,and a great name