Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We did it!

THREE YEARS!
the best of my life thus far for sure
Just a few of my favorite things that have happened these past three years.......

  • We got married!
  • We both graduated from college.
  • We moved to ohio
  • We got accepted to medical school (yes, WE, I worked hard for it too!)
  • We did the baby thing. Kent did his part of that I guess.
  • We went to Disneyland three times!
  • We have had SOOOOO much dang fun.
Depending on how the rest of the day plays out we'll see how the renewal goes! I may just sign up for one more year. the past three years have been wonderful

7 comments:

Jill Lau said...

I just looked at your blog and came back and now it's changed. hmmm we must be doing the same thing. So I had a class with your sister's husband Taylor. It was our advanced writing class. I never really talked to him but he would probably remember the huge pregnant girl that had her baby during the semester (me)haha Happy Anniversary!!! If you need a babysitter we would love to watch little Z!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary kids. Looks like it's been as good run so far...:)

tiffanie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope its the best.

dockters said...

Happy 3 years!!! Disneyland 3 times in 3 years!! No fair!! Are you going to do anything fun to celebrate today???

Unknown said...

Hey,
What's your email?

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary! Good job on the 3 years!

Pam and Rand said...

You guys are awesome-and you have alot to be proud of!