Wednesday, September 5, 2007

for those not already aware


Okay, since Ike brought it up, I best explain for those of you that are not familiar with my pee-drinking. IT WAS FOR SCIENCE! Yes, i drank my own urine for ten straight days. It was only in the morning and I diluted it with water. In my "History and Philospohy of Biology" class at BYU my group did a reasearch project on "Urine Therapy". We decided to actually try the therapy out so that we had more reliable info on presentation day. The professor flipped. We all got A's.
We did all sorts of research and concluded that (unless you have a UTI) it is perfectly safe to drink your pee. Millions of Chinese do it regularly. It is said to be able to cure and treat anything from allergies, to common viruses, to even cancer. It wasn't that bad but none of us were cured from our ails. I had allergies and another participant had a head cold. The others just drank it to "improve energy". No effects, negative or positive, were noticed.
lots of animals do it to. PLEASE take the survey below if you haven't already.

7 comments:

Linz said...

Wow, now that's dedication! I have only heard of drinking pee in survival situations...

Michelle said...

I hope my kids don't try this after watching this video ... over and over and over ... and then laughing their heads off.

Personally, I'm not even sure I could drink my own pee in an emergency. Hopefully, I'm never tried on that.

kenna said...

Nice visual.

kenna said...

BUT, if it came down to either drinking my own pee, or peeing in the shower, I would pee in the shower.

Unknown said...

so so sick. both you and the monkey.

M- your favorite said...

GROSS!

Steve and Hailey said...

This is so disgusting. I want you to take this off your Bloggy. Laney made me watch twice.